Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So glad; though it didn't work but so happy it works now!
04-04-2012, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2012 02:11 AM by admin.)
So glad; though it didn't work but so happy it works now!
I installed Bookings Pro but cancelled when I didn't get an answer to my problem. Bookings Standard gives me the same problem, as follows:

When, as a user, I get to the calendar, the dates links above don't work. When I select an available time, I get an error message saying that time is unavailable and to go back to correct error. However, when I go back to administration, my reservation is there.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

PS: http://wp-multisites.com/wp/bdlm/test/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: So sad; doesn't work
I had a look on your site and it seems that it's actually booking the reservation fine but then it refreshes the page and with that refresh tries to do the same booking again and hence displays the error message.
Can you try the same with the default WP theme so we can check if its' theme related?
04-07-2012, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 03:29 AM by cangrejero.)
(04-07-2012 03:21 PM)admin Wrote:  ... Can you try the same with the default WP theme so we can check if its' theme related?

I installed Bookings on a fresh site, using the 2011 theme (see http://wp-multisites.com/wp/cangrejero/bookings/). Same issues were replicated.

FYI, my sites are under a WP multi-sites configuration and I do my testing with Firefox. Look forward to your guidance. Thanks!!
04-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Can you check how it behaves if instead of entering individual dates in the schedule, you set it to for example 5 or 7 days?

We use multisite and Firefox as our reference as well.
04-08-2012, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 07:24 PM by cangrejero.)
So sad; doesn't work
By changing to full week (7), I get a monthly calendar and I'm able to move between days and months. I'd prefer to have the links to change months on top, but it's OK. However, I'm still experiencing the same problem when doing an actual reservation.
Quote:When I select an available time, I get an error message saying that time is unavailable and to go back to correct error. However, when I go back to administration, my reservation is there.
04-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Could you open a support ticket at http://www.zingiri.com/portal, we'll take it form there.
04-10-2012, 05:41 PM
In addition to this thread, see Ticket ID: #362483. Thanks!
04-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Replied to the ticket.
04-17-2012, 12:36 AM
So sad; doesn't work
(04-17-2012 12:21 AM)admin Wrote:  Replied to the ticket.

Found nothing.
04-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Oups, sorry, answered to wrong thread. Your ticket is still open indeed. We're looking into it.